Sunday 30 September 2012

ASPEN YELLOW











Black landscape to bicycle in the evening to a summerhouse. Rain looked in the light of my bicycle like snow. Long white lines from the sky. In the morning all the tones of yellow in aspen trees. Light playing and colouring them in neon, in earth and transparent tones. A morning swim of a moose calf, passing the dock and vanishing behind the lake tule.

Raking a bit, colouring the landscape back to green from all the yellows. This morning the rain greeted and the ground was yellow again. Nature likes its own order better. I like it too. First small dots of yellow all over, then a thick carpet.

Have a sweet new week!

19 comments:

  1. That looks like a wonderful place for autumn...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful place to live! I am jealous! lovely autumn-y photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be very romantic to see from this quiet house how seasons change! Such a nice words about the autumn coming! I like especially: "Nature likes its own order better". You seem to have a very strong connection with nature!
    Have a marvellous October, full of many inspiring moments, Anna Emilia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos and words! I absolutely love red houses and cabins, they manage to look just right in every season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The change of seasons is beautiful. I love the pictures you paint with your words. And you are so right that Nature is in charge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so so beautiful Anna Emilia. Warm Spring greetings to you!
    xx Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Last days, I was on a sand beach on the ocean atlantic, it was like a summer day, children threw pebbles on the sea, dug holes with their hands, I found somme funny shells and put them in my pocket.
    Back to home, we found lot of sand in our shoes.
    It was summer in autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photographs Anna Emilia- I particularly like the ochre tones of the leaves x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful autumn colors Anna-Emilia.
    this little house looks fantastic!
    xxxx
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Raking is my favorite chore of all... can't wait for our leaves to turn and fall! You are the queen at layering clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Time for sweaters, boots and gloves!! Lovely thoughts and photos...

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful location and you've captured so magically all that I love about the Autumn 'big sigh'

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the style of your blog and I like what you post. I would love to follow each other, what about you? x

    www.cupcakecuisine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Autumn, every thing seems dreamy!

    ReplyDelete